Military Cash Back Card
A military credit card with a cash back program can give the military community an extra way to save money. Every time this card is used for a purchase, 1% cash back is earned (with no limit). Earn 2% cash back at qualifying supermarkets and 5% cash back when using this card at military commissaries and exchanges, as well as gas stations (up to $3000 cash back per year). Once you have reached the cash back limit on gas, groceries, and military base purchases, you'll still get 1% cash back on any new purchases you make for the rest of the year!
This credit card has no annual fees, no penalty rates, and no foreign transaction fees. Perfect for soldiers, military families, and anyone budget conscious, a cash back military credit card gives you the best kind of reward: CASH.
Select your Military Credit Card Type
Military Credit Card Benefits for Cardholders
All featured military credit cards include the following special benefits for military card members:
- Foreign Transactions: ZERO foreign transaction fees when you use your card outside of the United States.
- PCS Benefit: 4% APR on balances, purchases, and cash advances for up to 12 months during ordered PCS.
- Deployment Benefit: 4% APR on balances, purchases, and cash advances for deployment up to 12 months.
- Special 4% SCRA Rate: If you have a balance on your credit card account at the time you enter active duty, you'll get a 4% APR interest rate on that balance until one year after you have completed active duty service.
- Campaign Medal Benefit: If you are awarded one of the following campaign medals, you may get a rebate on ALL of the interest charges incurred on your military credit card during that military campaign: Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, Afghanistan Campaign Medal, Inherent Resolve Campaign Medal.